Bl00dpk-Scape
Site moved Please vist: http://www.bl00dpk-scape.info

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bl00dpk-Scape
Site moved Please vist: http://www.bl00dpk-scape.info
Bl00dpk-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eminent fate abuses powers

3 posters

Go down

Eminent fate abuses powers Empty Eminent fate abuses powers

Post  Alex Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 am

Eminent fate abused his powers and first muted alex. Then he ipmuted. Then he banned alex. Then I loged into Alexx anad he ip banned me. I wasn't doing anything all i was doing as asking what he was doing and he said "duping". and i was saying "gf on getting ip banned". I would like to get in banned and uniped please. Please demote eminent fate, he is not a good staff member and he is pissing off everybody and like 3 players quit because of him.

Please unban Alex.

Alex

Back to top Go down

Eminent fate abuses powers Empty Re: Eminent fate abuses powers

Post  Eminent Fate Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:32 pm

kid, don't disrespect staff like you were doing befor on the server, i don't appriciate it and i dont think any1 would agree that you were not doing anything wrong if they were there to watch it, luckily no-one was there to see what happend. I'll think about un banning and un-Ip but if i do, don't disrespect me. Consider yourself lucky. Also, don't say i made 3 people quit when you don't even say there usernames. next time please tell us everything that went down, if there is a next time. ( I hope we do not get in another ordeal like this after i un-ban Etc or you will be back on the list. )
Very Happy

Eminent Fate
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm

First of all that was not disrespecting, I was not calling you any names of any sort. Second of all kid everyone will agree with me to be unbanned because I've coded many servers and I'm known on lots of delta based servers. Plus everyone thinks you donated for your staff statius. Which we all know that is true.

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Eminent Fate Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:38 pm

First of all, lieing won't do you any good and if i unban/un-ip please, don't talk to me. Thank you. i only banned and ipd cus i really didn't want to hear you anymore hope you learned a lesson, thanks. I played bl00dpk-scape for 2 years, i host the server, I would never donate for staff on a server. (because staff is a job, not a crown by ur head.) and by saying that is disrespectful, please your off to a very bad start. Have fun on server, but please respect our fellow staff members.

Eminent Fate
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 pm

How can I have fun on server when you guys don't have very many players and you guys only have staff. btw server has not been up for 2 years and disrespect is like saying shit to you. First of all I don't have to respect staff, and staff is not a job its just watching over server and players. Bro, ik i was lieing I admit that but thats only cause I've been pissed off the past couple of days and i need to find someway to release it .. If you wanna make fun of it go ahead im just gonna stop fighting. Sorry bro, hope we can find a way to make this situation better.

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  funnel cake hates you Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 am

Eminent Fate wrote:kid, don't disrespect staff like you were doing befor on the server, i don't appriciate it and i dont think any1 would agree that you were not doing anything wrong if they were there to watch it, luckily no-one was there to see what happend. I'll think about un banning and un-Ip but if i do, don't disrespect me. Consider yourself lucky. Also, don't say i made 3 people quit when you don't even say there usernames. next time please tell us everything that went down, if there is a next time. ( I hope we do not get in another ordeal like this after i un-ban Etc or you will be back on the list. )
Very Happy
u got a gay sig sir

funnel cake hates you
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum